Career Now is seeking an Account Coordinator and Success Team Member to help us manage our growing client roster which includes some of the largest trucking, staffing, logistics, salon and automotive service companies in the world! The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented team player, anxious to learn with a passion for startups and/or technology.
What you will do:
● Act as liaison between Client and the Product to ensure immediate questions, needs, and other tasks are accurately ingested and resolved
● Responsible for assisting with Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and QBR client reports
● Liaison with Marketing for customer-facing communication for Success Team. Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with clients
● Track, triage, and help resolve Success Team tickets submitted by clients, such as creative requests, bug reports, common faqs, platform functionality refreshers
● Assist the account team with all administrative aspects of handling new and existing accounts.
● Sales Support activities like finding, tracking, and inputting leads in sales tools / CRM and ensuring opportunity details in Salesforce are accurate and complete
● Work with accounting team on sales reporting and invoicing
● Learn to master Tawk.to, JIRA, Salesforce, Zoom, Slack and other company tools
What you will need:
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● 1-2 years of sales or client management experience preferred
● Comfortable in a very fast-paced environment
● Strong analytical and organizational skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Technically proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
● Anxious to learn about start-ups and customer service and sales functions
● A strong desire to stay ahead of trends to help fill gaps in software internally and within our suite of automated job distribution services
● Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities/projects, and pivot between responsibilities in a high-growth environment.
● Ability to troubleshoot platform bugs, errors, or outages as they occur, with potential for after-hours and weekends pending severity and resolution plan
● Additional experience valued:
○ CRM knowledge (Salesforce or Hubspot)
○ Tableau or other data visualization software
○ Tawk.to or other chatbot communication software
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now, and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.careernowbrands.com
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.