Career Now Brands is seeking a copywriter & editor to become an integral part of the Content team on upcoming marketing initiatives. You will be tasked with writing creative and persuasive copy across multiple channels, like social, web, and email. You will be able to work with several departments and team leaders, as this person will have an important role across multiple teams and on their upcoming marketing strategies. Our environment is fast-paced, dynamic, and provides a great opportunity to learn and contribute to several high-level projects.
What you will do:
- Write clear, compelling copy across various mediums
- Effective storytelling skills that will resonate with our target audiences
- Craft persuasive copy with a distinct tone that matches our brand voice
- Communicate in multiple styles to follow best practices by each unique channel
- Work with Content team to write blog articles & landing page copy
- Diligently QA existing and future content across web, social, and paid media channels
- Proofread and edit existing copy and campaign content as needed
- Use SEO best practices to maximize copy’s reach
- Write conversion-based verbiage for multiple teams based on each department’s respective marketing initiatives
- Test/Analyze different copy directions (concise v. thorough, conversational v. formal, etc.)
- Measure performance within these A/B tests to optimize future communications
What you will need:
- 1-2 years of copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism/English and/or Marketing/Advertising preferred
- Clear, creative communication style
- Strong grasp of the English language
- Ability to say a lot in a few words
- Keen attention to detail, especially during QA process
- Must quickly learn the ideal tones for each brand under CNB umbrella
- Elementary SEO knowledge preferred
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.careernowbrands.com
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.