Career Now Brands is seeking a remote Marketing Intern to become an integral part of the Content team on upcoming marketing initiatives. Specializing in community management, you will be tasked with writing creative and persuasive 1-to-1 marketing messages to our audience across multiple social media channels. You’ll be able to work with a number of departments and team leaders throughout the company. Our environment is fast-paced, dynamic, and provides a great opportunity to learn and contribute to a number of high-level projects.
Successful candidates will possess:
● Strong knowledge of social media
● Excellent writing and proofreading skills
● Previous experience in a customer service-based role
● Positive and helpful attitude toward users
● Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner
● Willingness to learn about trucking and education industries
What you will need:
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
● Self-starter and critical thinker who can multitask
● An organized and systematic approach to problem solving
● Availability to work weekends and evening hours
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education, and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now, and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the United States.
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.