Are you passionate about technology and marketing? Are you crazy about data? Do you have great attention to detail? If you answered yes, we need to talk! Career Now Brands has just opened a role for a Marketing Operations Coordinator. We need a data-savvy marketing pro that can help our new MarTech team take it to the next level.
The ideal candidate has experience with marketing tools, google analytics, excel and other data tools. They are passionate about applying data and out-of-the-box strategy to improve the team’s products.
What you will do:
● Learn team processes to complete requests
● Create voice recordings for audible marketing campaigns
● Utilize marketing platforms to develop and deploy Voice Mail, Email, and SMS campaigns
● Leverage data (such as delivery rate, open rate, opt-out rates, CTR and conversion rates) to improve performance by optimizing audiences, deployment timing, messaging
● Work with teammates to improve upon or create new process and workflows to accommodate increasing demand on the products
What you will need:
● Attention to detail is a must!
● Process oriented and analytical way of thinking
● At least 1+ year(s) relevant experience
● Experience with Google Sheets or Excel
● Comfortability with voice acting/recording
● Familiarity with Google Analytics
● Familiarity with Five9
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.