Career Now is seeking a Paid Media Analyst/Strategist who will work alongside a team of designers, programmers, and marketing specialists to launch, measure and improve the impact of online ad campaigns, helping America’s truck drivers find their dream jobs. Are you motivated by acquiring and delivering the Best Quality Leads? Are you process driven? Are you organized and detail oriented? Do you find joy in acquiring, measuring, and optimizing online traffic?
● Implement tactical performance improvements across a diverse set of placements. Maintain a sharp focus on bottom-line performance for our paid media accounts. Become an expert at executing predominantly in Google Ads, Programmatic, and Facebook Ads.
● Analyst campaign performance and optimization strategies.
● Set-up, maintain, & improve our conversion tracking. Ensure conversions are being tracked accurately & granularly so we, and the algorithms, have the right data signals to make the best decisions.
● Influence conversion rate optimization (CRO) improvement plans on multiple website properties. Work together with our team to hypothesize, develop, and launch data-driven experiences to optimize the conversion funnel.
● Measure and report on performance. Be responsible for paid media performance metrics and make proactive, analytical decisions to drive profitable growth. Effectively communicate with leadership on financial metrics, issues, and opportunities.
● Manage large budgets for national brands
● Experience with Customer Data Platforms like Segment a bonus
Platforms you can work with:
● Google Ads Search
● Google Display Network
● Programmatic Search
● DSP Display
● Facebook Paid Social
● Familiarity with the Google Ads platform
● 2 years minimum experience with display advertising
● Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager
● Familiarity with Google Analytics, proficiency preferred
● Experience managing $15K+ monthly digital advertising budgets preferred
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.