We are looking for a Sr. DSP Display Ad Strategist who will work alongside a team of designers, programmers, and marketing specialists to launch, measure and improve the impact of online ad campaigns, helping America’s truck drivers find their dream jobs.
Are you motivated by acquiring and delivering the best quality leads? Are you process driven? Are you organized and detail oriented? Do you find joy in acquiring, measuring, and optimizing online traffic? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
What you will do:
● Design and activate compelling campaign strategies supporting our clients
● Use data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
● Partner with Product Management to influence product roadmaps and ensure they reflect the measurement needs of the business and our clients
● Track capability growth against key performance indicators (KPIs), identify/execute on growth opportunities, provide feedback, and support executive reviews
What you will need:
● 4 years minimum experience with DSP display advertising
● Proficiency with Google Analytics: GA4 is preferred though Universal Analytics is sufficient
● Experience managing $100K+ monthly digital advertising budgets preferred
Experience working with the following platforms:
● DSP Display (MediaMath or DV360)
● Google Analytics (GA4 or Universal Analytics)
● Tableau (reading and analyzing reports created by others)
● Experience running OTT or connected TV ad campaigns
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education, and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now, and RocketPost - help buildour clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech company.
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.