Career Now is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager who will work side-by-side with our growing People Operations team. You will be solely responsible for the full cycle recruiting for internal positions. The Talent Acquisition Manager will work with our hiring leaders to gather candidate requirements, coordinate interviewing, and execute onboarding of new individuals. Our environment is fast paced, dynamic, proactive and full of career growth.
What you will do:
● Develop, implement, and execute talent acquisition strategies, programs, and processes.
● Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts based on metrics.
● Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
● Provide full cycle Talent Acquisition services including creating job descriptions, job posting, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection process, offer management, and metric management.
● Act as an advocate for both candidate and hiring manager throughout the hiring process establishing regular touchpoints and providing diligent follow through resulting in a positive candidate and client experience.
● Establish a data driven approach to quickly identify and solve pain points with the candidate funnel or process.
● Implement KPI’s and weekly metrics, using benchmarks for planning purposes, to set goals for the hiring funnel, including time to fill, number of passive/active candidates, number of interviews, number of hires, and retention metrics at 30/90/120 and 6 months.
● Work in partnership with the members of the People Operations team on talent Strategies, talent forecasting, and other HR projects
● Other duties assigned by the VP, People Operations
What you will need:
● Technical IT recruiting experience preferred
● Associates degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent experience
● 1-4 years of recruiting experience (Preferably corporate recruiting)
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● High level of integrity and confidentiality
● Familiar with ATS systems and LinkedIn Recruiter Tool preferred
● Ability to work productively under pressure
● Ability to build strong business relationships with key stakeholders
● Experience with candidates requiring visa sponsorship a bonus
● Creativity, grit, flexibility, and passion for the brand
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.