Career Now is seeking a Director of Marketing Technology Strategy that is ready to implement an A to Z solution for engaging our data and audiences. The MarTech Strategist is a ‘cradle to grave’ digital marketer that focuses on delivering engaging B2C customer experiences via a wide range of tools including marketing clouds, data analysis tools, email providers, SMS providers, chat platforms etc. Successful candidates are subject matter experts in delivering engaging content via these mediums and as such, able to assess user needs and develop short and long term solutions via new tools that you evaluate and source.
Furthermore, candidates will be expected to work cross functionally with our Data Services, Paid Media, and Engineering teams to develop reporting solutions and connectivity amongst the various tools / messaging platforms.
What you will do:
- Evaluate various technology solutions and tools optimally designed for our custom campaigns and target audience
- Implement, configure, and manage execution of the solution, marketing hubs, and cloud based deployment tools (email, SMS, chat)
- Produce a monthly status/insight ‘digest’ to stakeholders highlighting wins and opportunities for improvements
- leverage reporting tools and KPIs in weekly reporting (user engagement, click throughs, opt out trends, etc)
- identify opportunities
- Lead optimization initiatives based on user behaviors and engagement
- Research and advocate for new product tools in the martech/adtech space
- Subject matter expert in marketing best practices and compliance
- Design/Troubleshoot automated data load solutions with assistance from our Data Services and Engineering teams
- Study/troubleshoot campaign performancee.g. over/under indexing delivery rates, open rates, declining dialer populations, content issues
- Manage all day-to-day administrative functions of our marketing hubs and deployment tools
- Advocate for automated marketing campaigns across all products and campaigns
- Effectively communicate plans, progress, and status to both internal technology teams and business stakeholders
- Continually seek opportunities to increase business satisfaction and build synergies with business lines
What you will need:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience deploying and/or managing multi-channeled (SMS, Email), coordinated campaigns / marketing solutions.(e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, or similar)
- 2+ years experience leveraging marketing hubs, customer data hubs or related technology
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing practices and disciplines, e.g. paid search, social media, email marketing, lead gen, database management
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills
- Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring minimal oversight and/or direction. High level of autonomy.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Strong combination of project management, analysis, customer experience design and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions, and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, technology team members and business professionals
- Must show a strong understanding of data relationships and be knowledgeable of various database / user / audience structures
Technical Skills (or comparable software):
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Blueshift, or similar
- XML feeds
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
Interested? Apply at: https://airtable.com/shrwOiM8PTMNKZp88
To learn more about our company, please visit www.careernowbrands.com
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.