Career Now is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist who will manage our Ringless Voicemail product and ensure our clients receive the highest quality leads.
What you will do:
- Campaign set up and configuration using different vendors
- High attention to detail during campaign configuration
- Communication with clients regarding scheduling, planning, and deliver strong reporting on campaigns
- Data pulls using internal database and Snowflake (Snowflake experience is not required)
- Write engaging voicemail messages to ensure clients’ needs are met
- Record custom messages for each campaign
- Handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Prepare campaign reports for clients and Account Managers
- Work with multiple teams internally to implement and measure success of product, generate new revenue opportunities, and strengthen client relationships
- Work with internal call center on specialized client services
- Analyze performance data to improve future results while meeting industry standards and trends
- Manage call tracking systems effectively including tracking number creation, opt outs, etc
- Audit call logs to ensure campaigns are running efficiently
- Continually search for ways to improve product experience and functionality
- Manage our relationships with product vendors
What you will need:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Organization skills
- Detail Oriented
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Industry a plus
- Knowledge of Snowflake
- Strong voice
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
Interested? Apply at: https://airtable.com/shr8cj6MYx1Xqnp2J
To learn more about our company, please visit www.careernowbrands.com
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.