We create opportunity for those seeking opportunity
We are looking for a Sr. Performance Analyst who will work closely with the subject matter experts, peers and clients to develop customer and campaign insights using a variety of analysis tools including but not limited to: SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics and a variety of channel specific marketing tools.
Candidates will be expected to consult with users to define metrics, use cases and viz needs, and execute the analysis and/or dashboard creation using Tableau and supporting data tools. Successful candidates will become the analytic subject matter experts over their business unit by consistently providing insights to drive business decisions and proactively identifying opportunities for deeper analysis.
- Serve a multitude of functions including but not limited to: marketing insights, business analysis, data stewardship, data analysis, data architecture, report/dashboard design/creation
- Consult with other team members on data analysis and data management questions
- Gather requirements for reports/dashboards, proof-of-concepts
- Work with development team to enhance/create new data models for dashboard consumption
- Create light-weight code in Tableau to drive metrics/functions
- Manage portfolio of BI apps ensuring peers and client’s needs are met
- Run a combination of semi-automated and automated reports and identify outliers, reconciling as necessary
- Develop and evangelize ‘bleeding edge’ visualization techniques
- Develop methodologies for aggregating results from various programs and campaigns
- Confirm data integrity and perform analysis to identify trends
- Reconcile disjointed data sources as needed
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- 3+ years experience working directly with clients developing data derived insights through BI (Tableau, QlickView), and/or SQL methods (direct query)
- Light travel to clients may be required…3-4 times per year
- BA/BS degree in a math, computer science or related analytical degree is preferred but not required. Relevant experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Highly accountable self-starter with the ability to work well within a group, as well as independently
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and an ability to perform deep QA and reconciliation activities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Strong understanding of databases, data integrity, joins, and ultimately how that relates to the business
- Must be able to handle multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Advanced Excel skills
- Priority will be given to candidates with front-end design experience in one or more BI/analysis/ETL/Warehousing software packages such as Tableau, QlikView, Spot Fire, OLAP, Google Viz, Snowflake, Matillion, RedShift, Alooma, Talend, etc.
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
Interested? Apply at: https://airtable.com/shrPd0Gc8zD4wtyNn
To learn more about our company, please visit www.careernowbrands.com
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.