Career Now is seeking an Account Analyst to manage our growing client roster. Our ideal candidate is solution-oriented and a savvy communicator with a passion for networking and helping clients grow their business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop new relationships.
What you will do:
● Account management; you are the face of the company
● Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
● Leverage our CRM, Salesforce, to track and manage deals
● Communicate with our clients with professionalism and enthusiasm
● Interact cross-departmentally to successfully onboard new clients
● Maintain existing and renew former client relationships
● Represent the brand with a high level of integrity and professionalism
● Master our sales platforms such as: Salesforce.com
, DocuSign, GoToMeeting, Excel, Google Apps and many more
● Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation
What you will need:
● Bachelor's degree
● Experience with a CRM; preference will be given to those with Salesforce experience
● Proven account management or sales experience; at least 2 years
● Personable and relationship-oriented
● Passionate, driven and self-motivated
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech company.
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.