We are looking for a Campaign Coordinator who will assist, develop and manage various campaigns on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
● Build and manage campaigns from clients
● Review, optimize, and analyze campaign performance
● Assist in managing accounts on various job boards and marketing channels
● Assist in campaign development & management with other team members
● Identify areas of campaign improvement
● Track and update campaigns
What you’ll need:
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field
● Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel primarily)
● Internet savvy
● Resourceful with research and data gathering/analysis
● Detail oriented
● Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Enthusiastic and eager to support the team
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices
in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now,
Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of
lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large
industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of
Detroit’s most innovative tech startup.
To learn more about our company, please visit www.careernowbrands.com
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital
status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.