Are you motivated by acquiring and delivering the best quality leads? Are you process-driven? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Do you find joy in acquiring, measuring, and optimizing online traffic? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
Career Now is seeking a Paid Media Strategist who will work alongside a team of designers, programmers, and marketing specialists to launch and measure the impact of online ad campaigns, helping America’s truck drivers find their dream jobs.
What you will do:
● Design and activate compelling campaign strategies supporting our clients
● Use data and analytics for decision-making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth.
● Launch and develop new paid media channels, report progress and performance to the executive leadership team.
● Establish execution playbooks for emerging channels with a focus on scalability and standardization.
● Track capability growth against key performance indicators (KPIs), identify/execute on growth opportunities, provide feedback, and support executive reviews.
What you will need:
● 2+ years of experience with Google Ads
● 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics, proficiency preferred
● Experience with any of the following platforms: Google Ads Search, Google Display Network, Facebook Paid Social, Twitter Paid Social, OTT/Connected TV Ads
● Programmatic Display/DSP experience a huge plus
● Experience managing $100K+ monthly digital advertising budgets preferred
● Experience with BI applications such as Tableau or QlikView preferred
This position is more than a job, it’s a career.
Career Now Brands brings creative marketing solutions to recruitment and enrollment practices in the trucking, education and job distribution industries. Our flagship products - CDL Job Now, Career School Now and RocketPost - help build our clients' businesses while impacting millions of lives by boosting employment and enrollments across the U.S.
This position will be in our new downtown Royal Oak headquarters. We recently renovated a large industrial warehouse into a modern, new office that embodies the culture and character of Detroit’s most innovative tech company.
Career Now Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.